Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Got any suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Shadowmagic_

_Shadowmagic_

Got any suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Got any suggestions   Got any suggestions EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 2:15 pm

1 Foil
1 Lotus Petal
1 Arcane Signet
1 Tundra
1 Coalition Relic
1 Grand Arbiter Augustin IV
1 Avacyn, Angel of Hope
13 Plains
1 Force of Will
1 Arid Mesa
1 Commander's Sphere
1 Meloku the Clouded Mirror
1 Windswept Heath
1 Polluted Delta
1 Coldsteel Heart
1 Medomai the Ageless
1 Barrin, Master Wizard
1 Eight-and-a-Half-Tails
1 Kira, Great Glass-Spinner
1 Fieldmist Borderpost
1 Thassa, God of the Sea
1 Ephara, God of the Polis
1 Restore Balance
1 Armageddon
1 Land Equilibrium
1 Strip Mine
1 Gush
1 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
1 Treasure Cruise
1 Dig Through Time
1 Windfall
1 Venser, Shaper Savant
1 Timetwister
1 Trophy Mage
1 Day's Undoing
1 Wrath of God
1 Linvala, Keeper of Silence
1 Darksteel Ingot
1 Mox Diamond
1 Mana Vault
1 Chrome Mox
1 Balancing Act
1 Geist of Saint Traft
1 Mana Crypt
1 Fellwar Stone
1 Star Compass
1 Hushbringer
1 Quench
1 Azorius Guildgate
1 Lighthouse Chronologist
1 Chemister's Insight
1 Disdainful Stroke
1 Exclusion Mage
1 Cyclonic Rift
1 Cancel
1 Recurring Insight
1 Consecrated Sphinx
1 Sunblast Angel
12 Island
1 Sleep
1 Swords to Plowshares
1 Stroke of Genius
1 Vivid Meadow
1 Vivid Creek
1 Sejiri Shelter
1 Silundi Vision
1 Jwari Disruption
1 Beyeen Veil
1 Terramorphic Expanse
1 Impulse
1 Temporal Manipulation
1 Time Reversal
1 Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
1 Brazen Borrower
1 Pristine Angel
1 Homeward Path

1 Lavinia, Azorius Renegade

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/visual/3663699

Back to top Go down
_Shadowmagic_

_Shadowmagic_

PostSubject: Re: Got any suggestions   Got any suggestions EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 2:59 pm

Got any suggestions Captur10
Back to top Go down
_Shadowmagic_

_Shadowmagic_

PostSubject: Re: Got any suggestions   Got any suggestions EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 5:36 pm

So after get whooped in a "casual" match with my ez pz Endrek deck loaded with demons.  I went back to the drawing board to find some....spark to add to it.  I came acrossed this enchantment where when a creature enters the battlefield I add one black mana and lose one life (Carnival of Souls).  Thought well this is a cool card plus i make a ton of "creatures" with Endrek out.  So I added this nifty older card and play tested it out in a game.  I actually won that game but I took a lot of life loss bc other players creatures entering the battlefield.  Wow forgot someone else might have a creature enter lol.  ok so now I needed life gain.  No problem right, running black surely I can gain life when a creature enters battlefield.?  Well first things i could find were creatures entering does damage to them but doesnt really give me life.  Dig deeper I thought.  Found alittle guy called Zulaport Cutthroat and Blood Artist I'm sure there are others I just cant think of them off hand.  However these only give me life if a creature dies.  So this did work for a little bit but.....I remembered from std r/b witch oven and the cat that there was a three black mana Ayara, Fist of Locthwain.  Hip Hip I've found it.  ok so not perfect but works well if drawn in order.  I felt now that i'm missing out on all this mana bc after that turn or step of turn the mana fizzles away. Good thing they don't have mana burn anymore right.  How do I keep that shit? Well newer card i found Horizon Stone. Stone allows my mana to float all game however unused mana turns colorless. Now I have this newly revamped deck.  I run this deck and found another great combo of Demon of Schemes.  This demon does -2/-2 to all so guess where those thrulls go, they die all those two drops now trigger for life.  So I also ran Gray Merchant of Asphodel and Plaguecrafter (all sacs 1 critter)  Well the demon give ya those "energy counters" for each died creature. Long story short demon comes in after Endrek makes six thrull tokens.  Demon kills them and gives you six energy counters.  So now when my opponent plays a creature Carnival of Souls give me a black mana, if not used it becomes colorless with Horizon Stone out and stays in pool.  play Plaguecrafter. sac Gary to it, bring back to field with "energy counters" and three mana.  This one is def. on the work bench and will only get better.  Exasanguinate and Consume Spirit are now testing, Exasanguinate obv very good. Not to mention Demon of Death's Gate has alt cast cost of six life sac six creatures.  Eploit is also good. Wish me luck i need to make it hella more consistent.
Got any suggestions Captur11Got any suggestions Captur12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got any suggestions   Got any suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Got any suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Busted Knuckles :: Decks :: Commander-
Jump to: